– For all spline rolling machines upto MAX 300 mm diameter.
– For all Incremental spline rolling machines upto MAX 300 mm diameter.
– For Infeed and Axial force-feed rolling.
– For serration profiles as per DIN, IS, JIS, AISI standards as well as customer’s specified profiles.
– For involute splines of straight 2 helical type 30°PA onwards ,0.5 MOD
– For involute splines of 20° PA with stub tooth profile
– Regrinding of Dies along with suitable application based surface treatment.
1) Rolling Machine make and model
2) Rolling die dimensions: OD x Width x Bore; Keyway size
3) Component details: Module / Pitch, Number of Teeth, Pressure Angle, helix angle.
4) Component Profile details: Major diameter, Pitch diameter, Minor diameter, Root and crest radius, Over pin diameters along with pin diameter, Tooth thickness at PCD.
5) Component material to be rolled
6) Method of Rolling: Infeed or Force-feed.