Mascot CNC’s also provides customized Calibration Data Management Software called – CALITRACK 4.
CALITRACK 4 software is suitable for calibration activities in Small and Medium-scale Mechanical and Automotive industries.
Here are the features of CALITRACK 4
- Compatible for Data management of Gauges, Instruments as well as fixtures
- User-friendly interface, with password protection
- Multitasking tabular theme
- Effective Calibration Data management and analysis
- MS Office based software, which does not need additional operating platforms
- Multiple records and analysis tools like – Wear analysis, repair history, History cards, Call back reports, Issue history, etc
- In line with ISO – TS requirements
- Built in IS standards of acceptance criteria for gauges and standard templates for instruments
- Asset – Budget cost analysis feature
Benefits of CALITRACK 4
- Tailor-made for paperless Calibration data management
- Multi-level Password protection
- Local Server compatible for data protection
- User-friendly Interface and effective communication
- Time management – Save up to 50% of the time in context to manual data management
- Work efficiency – Increase staff efficiency
- Increased Productivity – Manage the same set up with up to 30% less manpower
- Simplified decision making with multiple analysis and data filter provisions
- Effective data and records retention.
- Zero Search effort/time for quick and easy Audit facing
Other Services of